We have partnered with THE BEST for you to enjoy THE BEST of the Lake!
Find a package that fits your mood and ‘Voilà’!
FUN ON THE LAKE!
DARE YOUR FRIENDS TO GET ON THE TUBE & ENJOY 4HOURS OF BOAT RENTAL & LUNCH, LIVE LAKE CONROE STYLE!
Enjoy 4 hours of fun on a 24ft Boat (Rental) for up to 12 passengers on a Saturday or Sunday morning before the Lake gets too crowded! From 8-12pm
- Select 2 water Toys of your choice: 1 person Tube or 3 person Tube, Knee Boards, or Wakeboard! (Per availability AND only for our guests are these are usually upgrades)
- When you’re ready for lunch, head on to Wolfie’s Restaurant on your boat (Voucher for up to $75) and dock it while you enjoy lunch, Lake Conroe style! If you prefer, enjoy lunch after you’re done with the fun in the water!
- Free Appetizer from Wolfie’s and….
- Don’t forget to ask for your Phone Case before getting on the Boat. Suggested for it to be gifted to the Captain 😉
NOTE: Upon receiving your information, we will make sure the reservation is available for the date requested.
Vessel Operator MUST be 18 years of Age or older. All Terms and Conditions pertain to our third Party Boat Rental Business. Live Lake Conroe partners with who we consider the best of the Lake. Please know we are NOT responsible for their service, however, we will follow up and make sure the service you receive matches our expectations.
JET SURF & LIVE Lake Conroe to the Fullest!
A unique experience right here on Lake Conroe!
- The long awaited opportunity to test the fastest and lightest motorized surf board will be here on Lake Conroe, Texas!
- Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the hottest and fastest growing new global water sport.
- Personal one on one training from professional instructors who will ensure you have a great time and successfully get on your feet and jetsurfing!
- This fun event will go on from November 12th – 15th at Waterpoint Marina on Hwy 105. RSVP NOW to make sure you have a spot!
- We suggest you come ready to hit the water. JETSURF HOUSTON ACADEMY will provide each rider a helmet and a life vest.